Friday, January 27, 2012

3 months

Dear John Mark,

You turned 3 months old yesterday and I just can't believe it. Your first 3 months have been so busy, lots of happy days and a few sad ones. You brighten our world so much.

Although we have not all talked about it, we are all constantly working to see who can get the most smiles from you...... Ahem, I am way in the lead :) You have this smile that you give me that is different than your regular smiles. It is a big grin with a sparkle in your eye and one of your eyebrows pops up higher than the other. After you give me this smile, I look at you and say, I love you to John Mark. Then you do a little grin like, whew she understands.

You are growing like a weed. According to our scale you are 15lbs and are wearing 6/9 months clothes. Can I tell you a little secret? I love it that you are a chunky monkey, those fat rolls are precious. I tease I need a toothbrush to get all those rolls clean.

You love your sisters and they love you. You light up when you see them. They get a little loud sometimes and you look at Lillie with an expression like, "Girl, you need to chill." Last night during family devotional Daddy was asking your sisters some things there were thankful for, Becca said she was thankful for her baby brother. It took some time but you have won her heart, I knew you would.

Baby Boy, I love you so much. You truly are my sunshine and you have made me happy when the skies have been gray. I am cherishing each moment of your baby days and looking forward to seeing the little boy you grow into. You have my heart, love and prayers forever.

Love Always,
Mama



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now don't get too mushy! Him is a fine lil fellow! Pa

муж жины said...

FSCVSAFD

Bahri Qellimi said...

JU FËMIJ TË VEGJËL,T'BUKUR SI ENGJËLL,

NJI GJYSH SHQIPTAR NGA TOKË E ARTË:

URON JETË TË GJATË.

KUR T'JENI RRIT : DUANI ME SHPIRT

BABË EDHE NANË , QË JU KAN RRITË