Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bouncing



One night while I was expecting John Mark I was laying down and I felt a little thump. I was only 13 weeks and thought there is no way that was the baby kicking. A couple of nights later I felt him moving from the outside and Jay was able to feel it too. I remember being so suprised and thinking we had a busy baby on the way. Since he has been here he has not been still much. He is not a fan of laying down or sleeping, that is what babies do! Last weekend we went to Papa and Nanas and Nana pulled out the Jumperoo she bought when Becca was a baby. John Mark used it some while we were there and we brought it home. Since coming home he has become a professional and fufilled my prediction of being a bouncing baby boy! He bounces, gets excited and bounces more, he grins so big and is so proud of himself. Thanks Nana, he is loves it and I get some stuff done :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats Papas Boy!

qifei2012 said...

Likely the most difficult part of exercise will be the level of fitness area 90 day workout Insanity workout.If you arent current from the company linked with health, you are able to surely be fooled with all the promoting plus untrue makes certain Wholesale p90x workout. See the online community exercising field controls you from battling the effects later 90 day workout. Wholesale p90x