Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's all good!

I realize I might have painted a sad picture of how things are around here when I posted last night. Folks, let me tell you that I love my life and my babies. It may be a lot of doing the same things but I do hope that I am making a difference. We kind of had one of those days, yesterday. You mamas understand, things just don't go like you wish they would. When I tell our story on our website, I explain that I always wanted to be a wife and have babies. When I think about all the blessing I have, it humbles me greatly.

With all of the repetitiveness around here there are a few things I never get tired of. I never get tired of the smiles, hugs and kisses I get everyday! They are what I work for and they mean the world to me. Becca, whom we call Little Sister, now "talks" to me a couple of times a day. It mostly consists of noises like ooh, ahh and other little cooing noises. It is precious and I love our little conversations.

So just in case you think that I painted a grim picture, just know that I was having a Monday and was tired. There is not a person anywhere that I would trade places with!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey! We totally understand! I think we all have days like that, but it doesn't mean we'd rather be doing something else. Those days are bound to rear their ugly head once in a while! And I imagine those "conversations" help your feelings a LOT!

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, too.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean - being tired with a seven week and 3 yearold is very tiring. How about I come get Lillie for the weekend and give you alittle break? Nana

Anonymous said...

You have some sth~~ slimline wedding dresses Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin fur boots. New