Monday, January 9, 2012

Back in the saddle again

This May will be 2 years ago that I started Weight Watchers, I had a lot of weight to lose and was ready to do it! In the 6 months that followed I lost 80lbs. I stuck with Weight Watchers and got serious about walking. It was an amazing journey and I felt so much better. Last March I found out John Mark was on the way and then he was born in Oct. I did not gain much when I was expecting him but then the holidays hit and I gained more than I wanted to.

So I started back walking and joined Weight Watchers online last Monday. I am back in the saddle and it feels so good. During the past week I have lost 9lbs. Obviously, that is just a jump start and it will be less in the weeks to come. I am thankful to be on this journey again and hope to make good progress with the Lord's help. I have a wonderful husband and 3 adorable children, getting healthy and staying that way is important to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Beth! You are certainly not alone in this fight to be healthy! :) Betsy

qifei2012 said...

The reasoning Is important to attempt your analysis about quite a few sporting activities coaches locally just before buying anyone to count on future exercising Wholesale p90x 90 day workout. Take the time to investigate the advantages and disadvantages of every one guru in order that they are going to be puzzled along with taken inside assuming not true statements being a special health fitness instructor that might certainly not do the job someone handled Wholesale p90x. p90x workout